Sunday, September 29, 2013

Bad Things Happen in Threes

Well...today was a day remember.
 
I woke up at 1:30am with flea bites covering feet and legs.

We had another hub day, today and were informed that one of our volunteers was leaving, so that was emotional.  Then, two of our volunteers found out that close friends and relatives had died-there was and air of gloom about the place.

This afternoon I found out that I was being pulled from my current house and placed in the house of the volunteer that is leaving.   It was a hard decision, as there are many good things about my family, but at this point there has been a combination of health/sanitation issues and problems with my host mother that makes our management team feel that they need to move me.  It will be hard adjusting to a new family, but the house is nicer and I will still be close to the friends that I have made.

Off to bed,

Sleep tight,


Zoop

No comments:

Post a Comment